Vibrant. Inspired. Living. The story behind this home is one of the evenings spent under the stars relaxing on the backyard terrace, and mornings enjoyed with a cup of coffee in the airy and open, perfectly appointed kitchen. Days spent gardening in your private back yard retreat, linger into afternoons lounging in the great room, napping in the sunlight streaming in from the skylights high above. Weekends are full of fun -- whether it be enjoying a movie in the fully furnished, expansive basement set up as your own family theater or entertaining with friends easily flowing among the rooms enjoying themselves, this home inspires vibrant living. A few of the very favorite things ~The super functional kitchen with an extra-large island comfortably seats five. The convenient walk-in pantry allows you to store food items plus seasonal serving items all within reach. Natural light galore thanks to large windows, and skylights. The large basement with full bath and guest space has been the setting for parties of 30+. There are endless possibilities for this space! Theater room, workout room, wine room and with a wet bar rough-in, a custom bar is easily done. Custom painting and trim makes this home anything but ordinary. Extensive landscaping overflowing flowering perennials. Whatever the season there will be color and lushness surrounding you, to include Diana roses, Hydrangeas, and a Butterfly Japanese Maple tree.
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Mixed, Vinyl Siding
5,099 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Fitness Center, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS